Retail Operations Manager – Lakeland / Tampa
August 9, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Retail Operations Manager is responsible for the communication between the customer sales team and the DSD teams – including but not limited to objective setting and score carding, ensuring best in class execution on critical events during key drive windows. Additional responsibilities include direct line of communication between the DSD Field Teams and the Customer Sales Leads to provide Market & Field Updates relating to Business Opportunities and Key Risks impacting the Plan.
- Hold Monthly Wired to Win calls with Area Sales Directors for upsell opportunities. Work with Customer Sales Leads to gain approval to present to merchandising teams. Evaluate, Scorecard and Communicate performance of Key Events and solicit Customer Feedback on Promotional Programs, Distribution, Shelving & Merchandising Tactics.
- Attend ID Workshop Meetings in Person in Home Geography via Skype in others to present Promo Plans to ID’s and or ZSM Document and address feedback.
- Manage Promo Objective reports to operations teams weekly for Ad Events, Drive Windows (Anniversary Sale, Stock-up, Holiday, Monopoly etc) set objectives, provide performance updates during and post event
- Customer Communication Site Updates – Promo Bulletins, Unify Selling Decks, 4-Corners Sell Sheet – per Quarter
- Service Contact-Handle DSD Service Issues with Field Teams to Proactively Manage Service Frequency (DSD) by store through envision system and report issues to ZSM’s
- Main Point of Contact for New Store Openings & Store Remodels
- Set up New Stores in ID Handhelds and Field General Questions from ZSM’s & TSR’s
- Provide Field Feedback (perspective) input on bi-annual and quarterly planning process with customer
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree
- Years of relevant experience: 3+ years’ experience in the CPG industry.
- Travel 30%
Knowledge, skill, and abilities preferred:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical thinking and analysis capability
- Envision Knowledge a plus
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to penetrate and conduct meetings at high levels
- DSD Experience with CPG Companies
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.