Manager, Repack and Refrigerated Distribution Operations
July 10, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Manager Repack and Refrigerated Distribution Operations is responsible for leading the repack and refrigerated warehouse operational execution within the Meals & Beverage distribution network. This role will engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver strong refrigerated network KPI and financial performance while providing repacked offerings to customers on time and on budget. The Manager will drive cross-functional accountability across the supply chain by providing end to end oversight of the repack process and 3PL refrigerated operation.
The role provides subject matter expertise to the organization and key partners including Sales, Marketing, Commercialization, Planning, Warehousing and Procurement to provide the best repack solutions for the company.
- Lead execution of repack operations and lead efforts to drive accountability within 3PL managed refrigerated network
- Track KPI’s to measure business performance and define action plans to improve results.
- Ensure compliance with contracts governing repack operations.
- Lead monthly reviews of operational and financial performance.
- Facilitate periodic pricing reviews based on demonstrated capabilities.
- Own delivery of the repack and refrigerated network Enabler plan by identifying, leading, and tracking savings projects.
- Act as the primary contact between Campbell and 3PL for current and future opportunities.
- Develop justification for capital projects to deliver capacity expansions, efficiency projects and new product launches.
- Act as the supply chain partner to ensure the efficient onboarding of new repackers.
- Provide operational feedback to design to reduce complexity and cost of repack conversion and refrigerated network operations.
- Lead overall governance of end to end repacking processes to drive cross-functional accountability.
- Work with upstream and downstream partners to remove constraints to the repack operations.
- Define guardrails and operating norms for all phases of the repack process (e.g., standard lead times); define and govern the exception management process.
- Facilitate definition of long-term strategies to advance repacking capabilities and step-change operational results.
- Manage complex relationships across the organization and create direction by positively influencing others, including leaders in Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and Sales, to achieve results that are aligned with the business and supply chain strategies.
- Effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to create a positive atmosphere in which ‘Daring to Disrupt’ is encouraged.
- Demonstrate strategic thought leadership in advancing repack/warehousing strategies.
- Model and enable challenger culture and create an organization that encourages diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or engineering field required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain cross functional roles. Warehousing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Financial acumen skills in understanding supply chain cost structure and drivers
- Navigating and influencing cross-functional/SC partners and executive stakeholders (corporate and manufacturing)
- Simultaneously prioritizing and executing multiple initiatives based on business needs for repacks
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, decision making, problem solving, influencing and team building skills
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Ability to anticipate stakeholder needs while influencing and collaborating with them to drive value
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.