Customer Supply Chain Analyst
November 8, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships with assigned customers and Sales Teams. Perform a broad variety of customer and order management duties relative to the entry and post entry details for all types of orders. Proactively make service and cost trade off decisions to resolve customer questions and problems by thoroughly researching issues, identifying root causes and offering solutions. Demonstrate sound business judgement and acumen by planning and prioritizing critical tasks during very busy demand patterns. Responsible for performing a variety of accounts receivable duties including the resolution of customer deductions pertaining to sales/shipment allowances, collaborating with other departments to manage orders, securing customer delivery appointments, clarifying transportation requirements, tracking display pallets or DSD orders and keeping leadership team well informed of activities and significant problems.
• Primary responsibility is to manage the order life cycle from creation through delivery to ensure accurate pricing, terms of sales, lead-times, special pack requirement and inventory availability. Build and maintain accurate account profiles.
• Lead efforts with Customer Supply Chain Manager and Customer Leads to analyze, evaluate, and solve for opportunities to improve key service metrics such as Incentive Pricing, Order fill, On time delivery, Invoice accuracy, case fill, etc.
• Communicate with customers by tracking orders and shipments, trouble shooting and responding to all other questions, inquires and complaints in a timely fashion. Meet service level expectations as defined by the customer and sales team by managing customer compliance programs and minimizing cost impacts.
• Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing and Distribution to resolve service issues and other order discrepancies which could negatively impact the customer or Campbell's such as transportation mode changes, manufacturing sourcing decisions and LEP optimization.
• Provide back up support to other members of the Customer Service Team and perform miscellaneous duties as required. Required to track key metrics for annual performance review.
• The job complexity is related to the customers assigned to this position. It is based upon a variety of factors including: number of orders, buyers, distribution centers and the complexity of the customer account. The order entry method is mainly EDI, with the possibility of non-complex CRP accounts.
• In collaboration with, Customer Supply Chain Manager, analyze and evaluate alternative solutions to respond to internal and external customer requests related to lead time exceptions, special events / ads, late-delivery notifications, pricing promotion problems, deductions, merchandise return requests, account consolidations, allocation restrictions and product availability within department and Corporate guidelines.
• Clear verbal and written communication to explain issues and propose solutions to customers, sales teams or managers.
• Analyze and improve on time delivery performance. Research root causes for reliability failures and support the Customer Supply Chain Manager in developing corrective action plans with cross functional supply chain counterparts including Transportation and Warehousing
• Maintain monthly supply chain scorecard, with collaboration from Customer Supply Chain Manager to monitor service performance, Customer program compliance, on time delivery.
• Elevate to the CSCM cost savings opportunities around case pick, full pallet ordering and internal network optimizations
• Owns and manages customer specific service metrics and provides proactive communication and action plans to mitigate service risk.
• Bachelor's Degree required with a discipline in Supply Chain preferred.
• 1-2 years experience required, preferred experience Customer Service with emphasis on Order Management, Transportation and experience working with cross-functional business units in a high-volume consumer products environment preferred.
• Strong knowledge of SAP Order to Cash Process strongly preferred
• Previous experience managing customer inventory and managing to key service metrics desired.
• Consumer products industry experience preferred.
• Effective written / verbal communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Micro-strategy, etc.).
• Microsoft Office skills. Proficient in Excel and capable of manipulating data for insights
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and managing multiple priorities desired.
• Demonstrated ability to look at problems or projects from the perspective of the customers, competitors, coworkers and managers.
• Normal office environment
• Office environment is very busy during September through February and at all fiscal quarter closes (OCT, JAN, APR, JUL). Physical presence in the office is required during key periods.
• Some holiday and weekend coverage required throughout the year
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.