November 7, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
As a member of the Grocery Category Management Team, the Category Lead uses point-of-sale, loyalty and shopper data to create a clear direction for the category to align customer and Campbell's strategies and tactics. The Category Lead will work collaboratively with Shopper Marketing, Customer Business Managers, World Headquarter Category Management and Sales Planning and Strategy to achieve Campbell and customer objectives.
****Location can be one of the three places: Camden, NJ, San Antonio, TX or Tampa, FL
1. Develops category strategy and assists customer with integrated category strategy development.
2. Provides strategic and tactical recommendations on the Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing (DSMP) goals to improve overall category performance.
3. Responsible for developing customer specific presentation of relevant consumer insights, competitive responses, and new item/category selling strategies.
4. Provides input into joint business planning cycle based on knowledge of category and shopper trends, competitive issues, etc.
5. Develops strong working relationships with category buyers and cross functional departments.
6. Manages Category specific customer calls – e.g. Category Reviews, Business Updates, New Item Presentations and Planogram Work
Works with cross-functional groups including the customer, customer team, and World HQ resources.
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
• Years of Relevant Experience: 5+ years CPG industry experience, including 2+ years in analytics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Strategic Insights
• Technical Skills: IRI/Nielsen, Panel Data, Loyalty Card, JDA/ProSpace
• Category, Loyalty, & Shopper Knowledge
• Strong Communication Skills
• Problem Solving & Analytical Ability
• Project Management
• Influencing Skills
• Approximately 25% travel is required to the customer & team meetings
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.