Financial Analyst – Sales Operations Finance
October 9, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Financial Analyst – Sales Operations supports the Sr. Finance Manager – Sales Operations, by providing proactive financial analysis which drive attainment of key financial metrics related to stale efficiency, Zone/Distributor performance, and various cost improvement initiatives. The Financial Analyst – Sales Operations is responsible for a variety of areas including month-end close work, project related financial support, pro-forma analysis of business decisions, and continuous process improvement initiatives.
* Financial analyses to identify trends, quantify impacts and provide recommendations to deliver key financial metrics. Maintain a regular dialogue with Sales Operations and cross-functional teams, providing financial guidance, and ensuring that the business teams are on track to deliver against business objectives.
* Provide financial support to Sales Operations and Brand Marketing team on DSD & Sales Operations initiatives as well as proposed "off-contract" distributor incentives
* Assist in month end close activities as well as regular reporting on overhead spend, enabler and value capture projects and incentive programs
* Assist in the development of distributor stale objectives through the use of an excel model and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the existing process
* This position requires ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior management.
* Identify risks/opportunities/trends in the business and translate into actionable profit improvement objectives.
* Sustain a high level of competence and professionalism in a dynamic business environment.
* Facilitate the communication of financial understanding to business leaders.
* Identify internal processes that can be improved and build/administrate related action plans.
* This position requires the ability to collect and manipulate data from several different sources in order to provide meaningful analysis to all business partners.
* Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
* 2-4 years of relevant experience required; Manufacturing or Business Analysis experience is strongly desired.
* Basic understanding and experience with financial accounting, balance sheet / P&L statement and budgeting activities
* Strong decision-making skills, integrity, organization, leadership skills, ability to multi-task, drive alignment, detail oriented, fiscally responsible and attention to accuracy
* Strong communication, documentation and client interface skills
* Attention to detail and good time management skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office and financial systems skills
* Highly motivated individual interested in working in a team-oriented environment
This position is based in the Norwalk, CT office
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.