Sr DSD Process & Technology Controls Lead
October 7, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This individual will champion the benefits of process and technology optimization throughout Campbell Snacks DSD Sales. The Campbell Snacks DSD ecosystem supports critical business processes that enable the realization of more than $4.5B in DSD revenue annually. This leader will demonstrate a high level of autonomy, flexibility and agility to lead cross-functional teams through DSD business process and technology related initiatives ensuring the DSD ecosystem is robust and scalable. Initiatives in this space include digital business applications, improved end-user experience through advanced automation, and streamlining of DSD Sales processes and its’ technology ecosystem. The Senior DSD Process & Technology Controls Lead will be required to work on multiple concurrent initiatives and properly document all DSD processes and the technology landscape that supports them.
Process & Controls Leader
* Enable the delivery of significant and measurable business results by engaging in complex strategic Campbell Snacks DSD Sales process improvement projects
* Facilitate structured interviews and discussions to perform focused analysis in order to identify root causes and present process improvement recommendations and solutions
* Act as a process facilitator. Coach, develop, guide and serve as an internal process performance consultant
* Disseminate information, driving standardization and collaboration, resolving process issues and lead Campbell Snacks DSD business teams to identify and improve key performance metrics
* Share best-practices as an informal mentor to strengthen the Campbell Snacks DSD Sales organization and its’ effectiveness
* Provide knowledge of problem-solving methodologies to enable delivery of excellent execution of processes to support the organizations next level of evolution.
* Engage business analysts and developers to ensure DSD related batch jobs, processes, customizations, and integration designs incorporate appropriate logging, alerting and fault tolerance
* Lead architectural and technical design reviews related to development occurring in the DSD landscape and ensure they meet performance, scalability and fault tolerance requirements
* Ensure performance and fault tolerance considerations are incorporated into testing for planning and execution
* Ensure proper and effective re-use of application and technical services, frameworks, etc. in the design and implementation of DSD initiatives while also evaluating new paradigms, concepts and technologies to assess their appropriateness for us in the DSD space.
* Analyze application related performance issues involving DSD processes. Interface with cross-functional teams on system performance considerations and disaster recovery related initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required; in Computer Science or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience with SAP Sales & Distribution within Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry
* Expertise in CPG DSD business principles, practices, and processes
* Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience in conducting process design and improvement projects end-to-end with cross-functional teams
* Excellent business acumen and mastery of total business knowledge of sales processes in consumer-packaged goods.
* Expertise with SAP ABAP and knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack
* Experience with integration technologies (IDOC’s, XML, Cloud Integration, etc.)
* Experience with integrating cloud solutions to on-premise
* Underlying architecture knowledge of ECC
* Knowledge of business problem solving methodologies (Six Sigma, LITE, Lean, BPO, Continuous Improvement, or similar)
* Strong design capabilities
* Possess excellent problem definition, integrated solutions, and communication skills for effective advocacy and influencing of DSD business teams
* Ability to teach and/or present complex ideas/concepts with clarity and simplicity
* Strong motivational skills and ability to champion, cheerlead and inspire
* Ability to develop innovative and effective solutions holistically
* Action and results oriented
* Self-starting, persistent individual with tenacity, resilience, courage, assertiveness, enthusiasm, ambition and commitment
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.