Supply Chain Intern
September 9, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Supply Chain Leadership Internship Program is a comprehensive, 12 week program that provides broad exposure and learning to Campbell Soup Company’s global businesses and functions. You will be given a detailed project(s) and work plan(s) to deliver by the end of the program. In this program, you will benefit from coaching by committed stakeholders including a manager, coach, and others. You will be provided feedback on your performance, contribution, and leadership. Our program will enable you to accelerate knowledge of our organization, provide you with a solid foundational understanding in end to end supply chain, and develop your leadership skills. Dependent on your performance and leadership, full time offers will be made to rising seniors for our Leadership Development Program (rotational program) as well as intern offers for rising sophomores and juniors.
Possible Internship Assignments
- Supply/Demand/Capacity Planning
- Business Solutions/Commercialization
- Customer Logistics/Transportation/Warehouse
- Global Engineering
- Global Procurement
- Global Quality
- Global Operational Excellence
Week of May 18 through August 7 (expected to be present every week)
What you’ll gain
- Personal and professional development
- Meaningful real-world work experience
- Exposure to senior leadership and strategic business activities and decisions
- Coaching and feedback from an assigned mentor
- Learning opportunities through company and functional learning programs
- Countless networking opportunities
- A competitive advantage resulting from your practical experiences
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Major in Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, or Operations
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Demonstrated technical skills, results, and leadership
- Agile learner with demonstrated self-awareness and flexibility
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Able to thrive in a team environment
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.