Feed your mind and nourish your spirit with an internship or co-op position at Campbell – where you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to meaningful, high visibility projects, contribute to significant initiatives and most importantly, have fun doing it!
We offer 3-month internships and 6-month co-ops that will offer you key business insight into the inner workings of a company known for quality, innovation and leadership.This means you will:
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams, as part of a diverse group of employees
- Meet executive leaders during “coffee chats” and “lunch-n-learn” events
- Develop plans and share ideas on key corporate initiatives
- Participate in networking and community outreach activities
- Make a difference for the company, your future and the world around you
Interns and co-op participants also have many opportunities to network with their fellow students, as well as senior leaders through organized events. Whether it’s participating in a coffee chat, a sporting event or volunteering in the community, you’ll be provided with the opportunity to participate in a well rounded and structured program to learn more about the Company, the People and the Community.
Apply For an Internship or Co-Op Position Today