Now you can join this team of innovative professionals by participating in our Leadership Excellence through Accelerated Development (LEAD) Program, where you’ll learn the plant operations and have the opportunity to design and implement improvements to the complex systems that create our world-famous brands. We rely on talented problem solvers who can enhance efficiency and quality, and ensure that our products remain accessible and affordable to families everywhere. Sound like a challenge for you?
This two to three year program will develop your leadership and technical skills, preparing you for exciting leadership roles. Over 3 to 4 rotations, each 6 to 12 months, you can explore the roles of industrial engineer, project engineer, continuous improvement engineer, production supervisor, warehouse supervisor, maintenance supervisor, quality assurance lead, or scheduling planner. You will also build Six Sigma expertise, train with peers at other locations, and experience how collaboration permeates our culture. You will be matched with an appropriate mentor and have a leader that will work closely with you on a formal development plan that will continually offer you growth opportunities while adding value to the organization.
Criteria for the program:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and Engineering Economics
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Capability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Internship, co-op, or research experience in engineering or manufacturing is preferred
- Relocation required, assistance will be provided to candidates who qualify
Do you have the ingredients to be extraordinary? Apply today!