HR Data Analyst
North Strathfield, New South Wales
July 9, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Working with a broader HR Services team, this role will run reconciliation and data audits to maintain data integrity in our HR and payroll systems and identify opportunities to automate and/or streamline our regular transactions. The role is also responsible for producing ad-hoc HR data reporting and analytics to support HR initiatives and better understand our workforce.
Specific responsibilities include:
- HR/ Payroll reconciliations
- Volume and error reporting and trends
- Regular data audits
- Designing and producing data for key HR meetings
- Ongoing advice and proactive provision of statistics and analysis in support of identified HR initiatives
- Providing timely, accurate and useful information with detailed analysis and recommendations
- Proactively identifying opportunities to make better use of system functionality and automate or streamline manual processes to drive efficiencies.
Applying your advanced reporting knowledge obtained through education and work experience, your responsibilities may also include managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision.
What ingredients do you need to be successful?
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in an HR or Payroll environment
- Background in HR or IT with an interest in HRIS
- Expertise in data analysis and manipulation
- Advanced Excel
- System experience in Workday, Preceda, ServiceNow, Kronos (desirable)
- Strong numerical, problem solving, reporting and analytical skills
- High level attention to detail
- Experience with data quality management and extraction/validation tools
So, if you’re interested in working in a fast-paced environment, being challenged and delivering results, then this is your chance to make a true difference. Click on the ‘apply’ button below to submit your details to us!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.