SSR NSW North Shore
Huntingwood, New South Wales
June 12, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Sales Support Representative- Grocery- Chatswood + Surrounds
- Permanent PT – fuel allowance and financial incentives
- 15 hours contracted per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Own car and current drivers licence required
Are you looking for you’re a new opportunity with career development and advancement?
About the organisation:
With an outstanding portfolio of brands across biscuit, soup, stock, and juice categories, Campbell Arnotts is committed to proudly building consumers’ best loved brands. Through our talented employees and teams, we deliver our brand promise; there is no substitute for quality.
About the role:
We currently have an exciting Sales Support Representative opportunity in the Northern Beaches area, available for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to join our high performing team.
You will have exceptional and effective communication skills, a high level of drive and initiative, as well as a passion for sales. As a Sales Support Representative you will build and maintain quality relationships with relevant store personnel and be able to provide excellent customer service through the execution of marketing activity, building and merchandising displays while maintaining compliance standards to activations.
- Ideally you will be experienced in a retail / supermarket sales environment, with strong customer service skills
- You are adaptable, agile and a problem solver
- You are accountable and take pride in your work
- You enjoy meeting and communicating with people at all levels
- This role involves physical activity including lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking product that weighs up to 12 kg
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be assessed via a short general fitness/medical assessment.
Qualification and experience:
- Some retail/grocery experience and advantage but not necessary
You will be provided with full training and support from your Territory Manager and ongoing coaching and development to set you up for success.
Arnotts promotes from within and several of our territory managers started their careers as Sales Support Representatives. Otherwise this role offers stability, security and long-term prospect. On top of all of this Campbell Arnott’s is a fun and collaborative environment.
Campbell Arnott’s… The ingredients to be extraordinary. Where icon brands thrive, people are valued, and you can make a difference.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.