Marleston, South Australia
June 11, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We are currently searching for an experienced and proactive Maintenance Coordinator to join our Arnott’s family who will focus on driving new levels of engineering performance and managing the delivery of trade services at our Marleston site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership, development and coaching of the reliability team
- Implementation and application of local and national maintenance systems to achieve and maintain world class plant reliability within budget and operational constraints
- Troubleshooting and provision of guidance to teams and individuals
- Analysis, prioritising and scheduling of reliability activities in close liaison with manufacturing
- Ensuring all procedures such as OH&S and GMP are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with the broader team to improve reliability and drive improvements
Ideally, you will have a leadership background in engineering or manufacturing, preferably in consumer goods, with a proven track record in managing a high volume of maintenance jobs. You will be persistent and driven with the ability to manage high pressure situations.
To achieve results, you will also have a demonstrated ability to analyse complex processes & data, manage & coach people as well as cross-functional teams, and effectively performance manage teams & individuals.
To complete your daily tasks, you will also need to have intermediate computer systems skills. Some experience in the use of SAP for purchasing and maintenance management would be beneficial.
If you are an approachable, resourceful leader who is service orientated with the proven ability to develop teams, we would like to speak to you.
* Please note that as part of our recruitment process, applicants will be required to complete a physical assessment*
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.