Senior Associate Marketing Manager, V8 & E-Comm – NAFS
May 15, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Work at a Company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior Associate Marketing Manager, V8 and eCommerce, will be a key player in the day to day management of the brands within our Beverage portfolio within traditional channels of Campbell’s North American Foodservice Division. In this role, you will independently manage all aspects of our Campbell’s Tomato Juice and V8 business within Foodservice including demand forecasting, agency management & media campaign development, development of growth opportunities, development and execution of strategic marketing plans, commercialization of new products, interpret/communicate business results and lead projects as part of a cross-functional team. Additionally, you will be responsible for enabling a successful go to market execution of our brands in the eCommerce channel.
- Sales & Operations Planning – Lead development of brand inputs to monthly S&OP process. Partner with sales and demand planning to develop the most accurate forecast possible. Work with cross-functional partners to ensure appropriate product supply.
- Business Analysis – Support business growth with analysis and insights. Monitor KPIs and provide in depth analysis by product line, SKU, distributor, sales region and financial impact to determine opportunities for growth. Provide relevant reports, gather key competitive intelligence, develop insights and report findings to team.
- Commercialization – Lead initiatives to launch new products and product improvements within stage gate system. Lead cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and on-budget. Communicate project status, issues, and opportunities to the broader organization. Responsible for necessary paperwork and tracking within project management system to support business needs.
- Activation – Develop and execute creative strategies / big ideas, marketing programs, and corresponding tactics. Work with agency partners to develop tactics consistent with the brand positioning and consumer target.
- Customer Specific Marketing – Identify opportunities to grow with strategic customers. Work with customer marketing team to develop presentations and recommendations for key accounts.
This position will require the ability to multi-task keeping various projects on track while completing monthly forecast and budget projections and other general marketing and analytical tasks. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will be required to keep senior leadership and other functional areas apprised of and engaged in team’s initiatives.
The position requires an ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and the flexibility to seek alternative solutions to keep projects on track. The ability to utilize information to draw insights and conclusions and make tactical business decisions is essential. The position involves interacting with several different functional areas, including Sales, Research & Development, Legal, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance and Government Regulations.
This role within the Campbell’s North American Foodservice Division offers a unique general management opportunity to influence all aspects of a business from top to bottom.
- Education Required: BS/BA required; MBA preferred
- Years of relevant experience: 3+ years of brand marketing experience preferred
- Ability to lead, motivate and collaborate across a cross-functional team of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within tight timeframes and deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive decisions
- Strong ability to be proactive yet flexible as priorities shift
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial acumen Ability to gather, understand and synthesize consumer, customer and category insights. Clear demonstration to external orientation.
- Passion for brand and business development
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task.
- High level of creativity and diverse thinking. Intellectual curiosity
- Professional maturity. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills. Ability to influence others. Team player.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.