Customer Service Representative
May 14, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Arnott’s NZ has a unique opportunity for a proactive & professional Customer Service Representative to join our existing team.
Based in our Newmarket head office, you will be active in achieving the required service delivery levels for the Campbell’s Arnott’s NZ business.
- Provide accurate and timely order processing and monitoring for EDI, faxed, emailed, and phone orders for NZ Customers
- Manage queries through the CSG mailbox to efficiently resolve customer queries
- Provide customer support and resolution of order, returns and delivery queries
- Manage the customer return and claim processes to ensure customer expectations and business terms are met
- Manage VMI (Vendor Replenishment Planner) for Foodstuffs South Island including orders, reporting and attend Customer review meetings
- Be the conduit for the Consumer Care Contact Team for NZ
- Support and contribute to key business activities, projects and customer initiatives including NPD, deletions and seasonal activities
- Work positively cross functionally to successfully achieve the overall business goals
The ingredients you need to be extraordinary in this role:
- Passion for delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively
- Commercial aptitude, with the ability to consider the wider business impact of all activity
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
To be considered for this role you must be a resident or citizen.
So, if you want the opportunity to make a difference in a unique role in our supportive business apply now.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.