myHR Services Representative
April 15, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- Serves as a first point-of-contact for current and former employees’ questions on HRIS system and transactions, HR policies and/or processes, and other HR Service catalog items
- Maintains working knowledge of HR processes to answer customers’ questions
- Ensure that customers’ questions are fully addressed and escalates complex/difficult questions to the supervisor or other HR staff when appropriate
- Follows through to ensure that each case is fully resolved within the Service Level Agreement and in line with the HR and IGS Service Delivery experience principles
- Records and tracks all customer contact in the company’s internal database as well as updates and maintains the knowledge base within the same internal database
- Coordinates and executes the HR Services ‘Service Catalog’, in support of the business and function. Service Catalog Items include HR Specific administrative tasks through to ‘subject matter expertise’ in specific HR processes, transactions, system administration and projects. Administrative tasks include but are not limited to processing HRIS transactions, Talent Acquisition support, and assisting managers and employees with HRIS support. Subject Matter Expertise tasks includes but are not limited to myHR portal administrative support, ensure data integrity within the HRIS, and other HROM (Human Resources Operating Model) initiative support
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2-4 years of HR and/or customer service experience required
- Ability to navigate different systems and tools to address employee questions and concerns
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette
- Exceptional customer service and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Workday or other similar HRIS/HCM systems
- Understanding of HR processes, HR and Shared Service-based technologies (i.e., employee portal, IVR, Case Management, Knowledge Management etc.).
- Exceptional active listening skills with the ability to translate needs into actions and solutions
- Ability to multitask and to manage a diverse and fluctuating workload
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems in an agile manner individually, or as part of a team
- Action and results-oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours and overtime to support stakeholder needs
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.