Corporate Audit Senior Associate
April 15, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- Execute audits by:
- Analyzing financial and/or operational data to assess the location and/or business process(es);
- Identifying trends and root causes of business issues;
- Providing Audit Leads with timely updates of work performed;
- Documenting the results of work performed in real time;
- Making observations for control or process improvements;
- Providing meaningful insights to stakeholders; and
- Collaborating with the business to drive actions that really matter and are specific, measurable and realistic.
- Coaching associates on proper workpaper documentation, including the right level of detail, organization, etc.
- Actively working with stakeholders to ensure that agreed upon management action items are closed on or before due dates. Escalate to Strategists any actions that are not on track to close on time or require significant judgment
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our audit approach, to gain efficiencies and maximize audit scopes.
- Continuing to improve the tools (SharePoint, report templates, workpaper templates, etc.) that we use to help us be more efficient in how we do our work.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business.
- Seek feedback from the business to understand the concerns and challenges they face and continually refine our process to meet those needs.
- Remain current on Company and industry trends.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15-25% of the year both domestically and internationally to Campbell plants and businesses.
- Participate in the recruiting and onboarding of new members of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, information sciences and technology, management information systems, or other related field required. We will also consider any undergraduate major with an MBA degree.
- 2-6 years of experience required, audit or industry experience in some combination of internal audit, public accounting, or a business operational/financial role is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to focus on what really matters.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills that demonstrate an ability to speak the language of the business not just ‘audit speak.’
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Leadership skills as shown in the ability to positively influence others and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- High standard of ethics and professionalism.
Experiences/skills that are a plus:
- Big ‘4’, large, or regional firm experience.
- Prior experience with performing risk assessments.
- Manufacturing or consumer products/food industry experience.
- Strong understanding of basic information technologies.
- Experience with any of the following technologies, applications and audit software:
- Active directory
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
- Cloud technology
- IDEA (and/or other data analytic tools)
- Network infrastructure
- Oracle DB
- AS/440 OS/400
- Mobile device security
- CPA, CISA, CIA, CFE, or other professional certification.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.