AM CO Maintenance and Refrigeration Mechanic
Manufacturing, Operations and Engineering
April 12, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Job Title: Refrigeration / Maintenance Mechanic
Shift: Night Shift (12 hour shifts, 4 days per week)
Location: Denver, PA
We are currently recruiting for the position of Refrigeration/Maintenance Mechanic.
The Refrigeration/Maintenance Mechanic position, which reports to the Maintenance Manager, provides support to Plant Operations. Qualifications for this position include:
- Associates Degree in HVAC (or a related program) or 3 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills. Must to able to communicate with both hourly workers, supervisors and managers.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in an Industrial maintenance position.
- Ability to troubleshoot refrigeration and air conditioning systems both electrically and mechanically.
- A Universal HVAC license is required.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, experience with ammonia systems a plus. The following certifications must be procured through the Refrigeration Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA):
- Applicant must obtain a CARO certification within 1 year of taking the position
- Applicant must obtain a CIRO certification within 3 years of taking the position
- Must have working knowledge of 3 phase (240V and 480V power), Electrical and PLC controls.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics, and OE manuals
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations associated with working with Ammonia and Freon.
- The position will be required to use a respirator.
Final candidate selection will be based on personal interview and ability to perform the job, previous work experience and employment record, educational background (i.e., successful completion of related courses/training programs), and other bona fide occupational qualifications. Equal opportunity is provided to all candidates on the basis of individual qualifications without regard to race; color; religion; sex; age; national origin; citizenship; sexual orientation; disability; status as a disabled, Vietnam Era, or other eligible veteran; or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.