Business Program Lead
April 8, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This individual leads the planning of multiple complex PF NPD project initiatives. Also, develops and maintains post Launch portfolio reports, provides insights into NPD capabilities and necessary improvement to Senior Management. Manages data integrity in project database and ensure OneNote project management is being actively managed for their project areas. Ensures timely communication with project stakeholders (including Senior Management) and works proactively to identify potential issues and/or conflicts.
30 % – leads development and management of project schedule per information provided by Key PF project teams. Leads commercialization planning. Ensures documentation is created by the team as appropriate (One note project plans, gate documents, meeting minutes, etc.). 15% – Advises business and technical leads of project risks – schedule or resources and provides alternatives to address risks, including suggesting options to keep projects on track 10% – Manages the gate meeting agendas, ensures project teams are prepared for gate meetings, takes meeting minute. 20% Proactively Identifies commercialization improvements and recommends changes to Senior management. Ensures timely and effective implementation of improvements 20% – Develops and manages BU Monthly Post Lunch reporting, including prioritization, post launch, and portfolio. Leads conversations with Senior Leadership on portfolio insights and actions.
- Can leverage technology to provide solutions to process understanding and needed improvements. Finds new ways of working better (process improvements), and has the fortitude to implement.
- Can facilitate an open dialogue with Senior Management where conflicts about project risks and priorities can be discussed and resolved in an objective and timely manner.
- Works with the project teams to keep track of all relevant work streams for new product initiatives, changes to existing product lines, capital projects, label changes, process improvement, etc.
- Utilizes scheduling tools, ensures that projects are completed in a timely basis and within budget by keeping track of all necessary time lines, deadlines and ongoing monitoring of people meeting their commitments
- Ability to be proactive and raise risks and issues as needed
- Ability to identify and teach best practices and build departmental skill set
- Is comfortable in the role of ‘change agent’ in an environment of culture change.
- Requires a BA/BS. PMP certification preferred.
- 5 years of project management experience with gating process preferred. CPG business experience a plus
- Strong IT skills and self-starter using technical problem solving capabilities. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Project or similar tool.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to interpret and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals.
- Strong ability for problem solving and a can do attitude
- Demonstrates competence in risk management and the achievement of targets.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different functional areas and levels (Including Senior Levels) within the organization.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills, influential speaker
Normal office environment with expected travel approximately 15-20%
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.