May 22, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The IT Platforms Technical Architect is a technology thought leader in Campbell’s IT Platforms team which covers networking, data centers, cloud services, database services, and application platforms such as SAP BASIS, job scheduling/control, middleware (JBoss, IIS, etc.), and EAI/EDI. The successful candidate has depth and breadth across IT infrastructure domains and the ability to apply that knowledge to architecting and enhancing new and existing capabilities for Campbell’s IT application teams and business stakeholders. The Technical Architect must possess strong analytical skills and apply them to the design and selection of the best solution from a set of available options taking into consideration the cost, quality, and timeline tradeoffs for any given project. This role will drive the creation of standards across the IT Platforms domains in conjunction with Campbell’s Enterprise Architect. He/she will also collaborate with domain architects across the IT Platforms function to develop roadmaps that align to Campbell’s overall Enterprise Architecture roadmap. The candidate must have a combination of strong business and technical acumen to work effectively at all levels within IT and the broader Campbell’s organization. The role requires the ability to intelligently discuss technology at a detailed level with others in IT and managed service provider organization as well as at a high level with IT and business executives and stakeholders.
- Develop and document architectural standards for all domains under the IT Platforms scope. Work with the various IT Platforms domain architects to ensure architecture diagrams are developed and maintained for all core infrastructure and application platforms. Lead the development of Service Management Strategy documents that cover the 20+ disciplines of Campbell’s IT Service Management framework.
- Lead the solution design and development of new capabilities that enable value protection or value creation for Campbell’s. Produce the solution design, estimate, and cost model for IT Platforms services as an input to the business case and project authorization.
- Research new and emergency technology and develop a point of view and roadmap for Campbell’s adoption.
- Serve as a key member of Campbell’s Architecture Review Board. Review and evaulate the architecture for new IT projects and capability to determine alignment with Campbell’s Enterprise Architecture roadmap, architecture standards, and service management disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field required
- 10+ years’ related experience required
- Certifications: Azure Solution Architect, AWS Solution Architect, VMware, CCNA, SAP Solution Architect
- Expert in cloud infrastructure: Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Servers.
- Expert in virtualization technology: VMware hypervisor and hypercoverged infrastructure such as Nutantix, Dell VxRail, Simplivity, etc.
- Functional networking knowledge: TCIP/IP, Cisco, Fortinet, Versa, Software Defined Networking and Software Defined WAN.
- Understanding of SAP BASIS and SAP technical architecture.
- Enterprise Application Integration concepts and application.
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and mySQL databases.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.