March 13, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- 45% – Independently and accurately plans and executes all phases of lab batch production including following formula sheets, maintaining process records and analytical results in lab central file. Ensures samples are submitted for micro testing and cleared prior to tasting and/ or shipping. Assists in preparation and execution of product tastings.
- 30% – Independently and safely operates equipment required for production of lab batches and pilot plant batches. Follows training and maintenance of equipment. Provides feedback to sample preparation and Contributes to formula optimization.
- 10% – Proficiency will be required to use analytical instruments and develop methods as needed to support the measurement of product attributes (e.g. scales, refractometer, titrator, pH meter, Brookfield viscometer, etc.).
- 10% – Ensures proper management of ingredient supply. Maintains workspace and storage areas in clean, organized and safe manner. Orders products/ ingredients from manufacturing plant for kitchen availability.
- 5% – Proficiency will be required/developed of job-related software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Associate Degree in Science, or High School Diploma or equivalent with Product/Process Development experience.
- Strong planning and organizing skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with food processing and laboratory equipment (1 year minimum).
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.