Planning & Purchasing Analyst
January 16, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
With an outstanding portfolio of more than 300 brands across the biscuit, soup, stock and juice categories, Campbell Arnott’s is committed to proudly building consumers’ best loved brands. Through our talented employees and teams, we deliver our brand promise: there is no substitute for quality.
Our manufacturing facility in Shepparton is the only Campbell’s plant in Australia, established in 1962. We have six production lines that involve PET, Aseptic and canning processes.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Planning & Purchasing Analyst to join the team in Shepparton. In this diverse role, you will be primarily responsible for planning & inventory management, purchasing and operational reporting.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating weekly production schedules for collaboratively with manufacturing
- Maintaining daily production plans for Aseptic Plants
- Provide scheduling / material support for all NPD, marketing projects, capital projects and enabler projects
- Purchasing raw materials and packaging for Aseptic plants
- Placing purchase orders in accordance with contractual terms & conditions and supplier lead times
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels for production purposes and safety stock holdings to meet inventory targets
- Closing out non-conformances
- Weekly operational reporting to plan and forecast
Key ingredients you will need to be successful:
- Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance related degree qualification is highly desirable OR up to 3 years’ experience in a planning / purchasing / finance role.
- FMCG experience desirable
- A passion for problem solving
- Highly collaborative attitude
- Cooperative team player
- Strong planning skills and agility
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders effectively
- ERP systems experience would also be highly advantageous
- Proficiency using Excel
If you want freedom to achieve personally and professionally, and be part of building an extraordinary business, apply now.
Campbell Arnott’s…The ingredients to be extraordinary
Where icon brands thrive. People are valued. And you can make a difference.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.