January 10, 2019
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of mechanics, technicians, helpers, and planner schedulers.
- Basic operation and preventive maintenance of food processing related plant equipment which includes but is not limited to motors, pumps, conveyors, shakers, pneumatics, heat exchangers, fluid systems, steam systems, refrigeration, decanters, evaporators, electronics, instrumentation, and PLCs.
- Occupational hazards and standard safety practices/precautions.
- Food quality and safety program details and responsibilities.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Lead, motivate, and develop team to perform at maximum level.
- Delegate tasks, provide follow up, and hold team accountable to standards.
- Read and understand equipment and technical manuals.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during the course of assigned responsibilities.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Monitor employees’ work levels and review work performance.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years experience in related industry.
- Current driver’s license, appropriate training and certifications relevant to assigned department and duties.
- Knowledge of e-mail Internet software, Manufacturing software, and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Will be expected to work overtime and weekends when business need arises.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.