Finance Analyst, Distributor Billing
December 6, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Financial Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to ensure all transactions related to Pepperidge Farm independent distributor community are recorded accurately and timely. Analysis includes a broad base of activities that impact weekly commission payment to the independent distributors. The financial analyst will provide accounting and finance leadership for assigned areas of responsibility and will be responsible for enhancing existing processes to ensure efficient and controlled transactions. The role requires strong cross functional communication skills, attention to detail, very good excel skills, and an understanding of transaction accounting and SAP.
- Analytical support. Analyze SDA accounting & billing transactions to support independent distributor network needs and support Finance and Sales Operations initiatives Examples may include: Scan Based Trading, Redistribution, Sales Document and Inventory Analysis
- Business process improvement & optimization. Work cross functionally with Sales, Finance and Business Unit to ensure continuous improvement of all billing and accounting processes. Ensure adequate controls environment is maintained at all times while supporting new business initiatives
- Special projects. May include test design and execution to support SAP enhancements and upgrades
- Transaction processing. Support accurate and timely entry of any billing or accounting documents
- Outstanding and disciplined attention to detail and capacity to manage significant volume of data
- Communicate effectively cross functionally and with all levels of management
- Sustain a high level of competence and professionalism in a dynamic business environment
- Design and implement system and process controls
- Ensure financial processes are adhered to according to CSC standards and best practices
- Maintain and enhance current system and process controls to ensure accurate and timely recording of inventory transactions
- Perform reconciliation for accounts impacting consigned inventory, such as Finished Goods Inventory and Inventory Transfer Account
- Implement process optimization to reduce/eliminate process intensive transactions and integrate process changes
- 0 – 3 years work experience required
- Bachelors degree required; Finance or Accounting preferred
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical parties
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.