Associate Process Engineer
Research and Development
Huntingwood, New South Wales
December 5, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Our R&D team have an exciting opportunity available for an Associate Process Engineer to join our Campbell Arnott’s family on a 12 months contract. This role will be based at our R&D facilities at Huntingwood. As part of the Pilot Plant team you will primarily focus on providing process solutions to deliver efficient and capable operations of the R&D Pilot Plant to support the manufacture of new products, line extensions to existing products, quality and cost improvements.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the Maintenance of the Pilot Plant facility, including:
-Pilot Scale machinery
- Support the Pilot Plant team in daily routine operations, including:
-GMP and Safety compliance
-Pilot Plant logistics
-Packaging and labeling of samples
- Provide support to the R&D team in operating Pilot Plant Equipment including their preparation and correction.
- Provide training in Pilot Plant equipment operation, including:
- Support the design & development of pilot-scale processes to effectively produce product prototypes.
- Undertake research projects and investigations related to Campbell Arnott’s manufacturing in order to support:
-the upskilling of the R&D department
-projects undertaken by manufacturing sites
- Provide Process Engineering support to the PD teams including:
-Travelling to sites to support trials
-Process control data collection
- Collaborate with Product Development, Supply Chain, Site Engineering and Quality teams to review systems and map processes that identify capability and alignment gaps, and efficiency improvement opportunities.
A little about you:
- Relevant degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical)
- Less than 3 years experience
- Easy going attitude
- Able to take initiative as well as direction when required
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who is eager to gain experience in a manufacturing environment with an iconic brand and a company where people are a priority.
If this role sounds interesting, apply now!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.