Sr Manager, Sales Finance
December 4, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Bolthouse Farms (a business unit of Campbell Soup Company)
Bolthouse Farms is based in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
Bolthouse Farms has been owned and operated by Campbell Soup Company since its acquisition in 2012. As announced in August 2018, Campbell intends to pursue the divestiture of the businesses within its Fresh and International divisions, including Bolthouse Farms. The divestiture process is currently underway.
Summary of Position: Senior Manager, Finance Manager
Bolthouse Farms is looking for a Senior Manager to guide the Sales activities for the company’s $500MM CPG business with the aim of profitable growth, by offering financial thought leadership, analytical support, and collaborative planning. The Senior Manager will oversee pricing, trade spend, budgeting/forecasting, and KPI reporting. This person will develop, organize, and implement assigned Finance activities to support business strategies and as a subject-matter-expert in support of sales, marketing, other corporate functional teams.
- Manage Pricing and Trade Spend Investment
- Trade/Pricing Activities, Authorization, and Reporting
- Trade tool management including event approvals (AR7)
- Support the Revenue Management team’s analytics/initiatives
- ROI Analytics
- Controls and Audit Support
- Oversee deduction process/timeliness
- Annual Operating Plan and Monthly Projections
- Support Sales Finance component of monthly and annual Sales/Brand projections
- Manage accuracy and functionality of planner tool(s) for field use
- Support reporting and accuracy of change drivers
- Customer Team Support
- Financial modeling
- Scenario building
- ROI optimization
- Growth Initiatives
- KPI development
- Financial leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 6 years of financial experience
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and efficiently
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.