3rd shift (12 hours) Electro Mechanic C
Manufacturing, Operations and Engineering
December 4, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Electro Mechanic C position, which reports to the Maintenance Leader, provides technical support to Plant Operations. Qualifications for the position include:
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum education required – Associates’ degree in Electrical Technology
Alternative education/experience – High school diploma with a concentration in a related vocational trade
(Electrical or electronics) and three (3) years of work experience in a related technical field.
Experience in the following: Wonderware HMI software, Industrial scales, Programmable Logic Controllers
(PLCs), Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) and Servo Motors
Training or experience in the following: SAP, Rockwell Automation Software –
RS Logix 5, 500 and 5000
- Outstanding mechanical aptitude. Ability to troubleshoot and repair computer-integrated, high-speed food processing/packaging equipment.
- This position will require flexibility to work all shifts and complete coursework.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to complete Denver’s Electro Mechanic Developmental Program, consisting of extensive on-the-job training and classroom instruction. (Previous participation in other apprenticeship programs or successful completion of electro maintenance-related courses may apply towards satisfying this requirement.)
- The person in this position must support all plant safety, quality, 5S, SAP and continuous improvement initiatives. This support may include but is not limited to: serving in the role of 5S Leader, actively participating in all audits and all aspects of team concepts, such as displaying a positive attitude, which are necessary to work collaboratively within a team environment. The person in this position must also perform other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor and/or manager.
- Behavior exemplifies the Campbell’s Leadership Model: Inspire Trust, Create Direction, Drive Decision Making, Build Talent and Culture, Execute with Excellence and Own Results.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.