Collaborative Planning and Forecasting Analyst – Kroger
November 8, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst is a cross functional role designed to be the primary contact point for our customers replenishment team. This role is responsible for data analysis, providing insights for critical decision making and recommendations which will impact both our customer and internal supply chain performance. Furthermore, the selected candidate is a key participant in supporting sales growth while driving operational efficiencies through collaboration with supply, sales, and demand planning teams. The success of the CPFR analyst will be measured by their ability to exceed targets on customer in stock rates, case fill goals, inventory targets, and other customer specific supply chain measures as well as their ability to resolve disconnects between Campbell’s and their customer’s supply chain.
This CPFR position supports Kroger and can be based in our Cincinnati, OH, satellite office, or our headquarters in Camden, NJ.
- Develops strong relationships at peer levels within the customer’s supply chain
- Manage the supply chain interdependencies between Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Operations Planning and the Customer
- Build and maintain customer and internal stakeholder relationships that will ultimately drive supply chain efficiency and business influence
- Support Supply Chain collaboration process with Customer and internal partners.
- Develop and implement on-going improvements for collaborative planning, forecast and replenishment processes
- Execute strong analytical skills as required to analyze supply chain costs to develop savings opportunities for Total Delivered cost initiatives. Must also possess the ability to articulate the analysis in a manner that is understood cross-functionally to effect change
- Collaborate with customer on event replenishment settings, track event performance, provide communication to internal and external stakeholders, and complete post event analysis
- Generating analytics on customer’s forecast for distribution gains, losses, and merchandising activities
- Has responsibility for the accuracy of the customer system forecasts and their inputs into the Demand Planning process
- Effectively influence team members to gain support for replenishment and inventory management policies that maximize product availability at store level, while minimizing inventory in the supply chain
- Weekly category meetings with Sales and BU partners
- Monthly/Quarterly collaboration with Customer Replenishment and supply chain stakeholders
- Eliminate ‘trapped’ inventory within Customer’s Supply Chain, and communication over stock situations timely to prevent unsaleable product
- Develops analysis and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional teams to improve overall supply chain compliance and effectiveness
- Provides both quantitative and qualitative feedback regarding customer activity to improve the overall forecast accuracy of the organization
- Quantify (both internally and externally) the financial value of Campbell’s Supply Chain programs.
- Monitor and communicate key Supply Chain performance measurements as defined by on-going development of customer specific targets and measures
- BS/BA degree required, Supply Chain degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years business / supply chain experience required
- Strong computer and analytical skills – Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Sound financial acumen
- Knowledge of internal supply functions (e.g. supply & demand planning)
- Project management skills a plus
- Customer Portal experience preferred
- Customer cost and service focused
- Previous experience managing customer inventory and managing to key service metrics desired.
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Highly skilled project management and collaborative alignment capabilities preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to draw insights from data and develop collaborative solutions to supply chain challenges.
- 10-15% travel required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.