November 8, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support for Campbell’s U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements. Responsibilities include certain treasury accounting and monthly closing functions, assisting in the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings and a variety of duties within the department. Candidate must possess strong technical accounting skills.
- Provide support for treasury accounting system (ERP interfaces, template development and maintenance, execution of monthly close tasks, exchange rate uploads, ad hoc requests)
- Provide support for financial statement consolidation system close process.
- Assist in monthly reporting, reconciling certain accounts, monitoring certain consolidated asset and liability accounts
- Assist in preparation quarterly presentation materials for Executives and Board
- Assist in preparation of SEC Reporting (Form 10-Q, 10-K, 11-K) and earnings release
- Assist in review of quarterly earnings materials for accuracy and consistency with other filings
- Assist in the selection of accurate XBRL tags for SEC filings
- Assist in performing accounting research related to special transactions, new accounting and disclosure requirements
- Assist in coordinating with the external auditors to provide supporting documentation
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting desired
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Strong U.S. GAAP knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and EPM consolidation package preferred
- Thorough understanding of preparing financial statements
- Thorough understanding of the consolidation process, including currency translation
- Ability to interact with various levels of management
- Solid analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and data quality control and ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills, Excel (i.e. Macros, Pivot Tables, V-Lookup), Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, proactive, independent, detail-oriented, and over-all positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.