IT Service Desk Officer
North Strathfield, New South Wales
October 11, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Are you looking to kick start your IT career in a role where we want your true customer centric self to shine? What better place to work than Campbell Arnott’s – Fresh thinking, iconic brands and talented people!
What does your next role look like?
As an IT Service Desk Officer you will be responsible for a range of tasks including monitoring & resolving all 1st level incidents; escalating all 2nd & 3rd level incidents; documenting frequent problems and their resolutions as well as managing communication with our after hour’s service desk ensuring all overnight calls are logged.
The nature of the role will see you train people on new technologies and IT processes, as well as perform onboarding training to our new employees, therefore we need someone with strong communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships cross functionally. You will have a pro-active style, seeking solutions to problems and have the ability to inspire trust with everyone you deal with.
We are looking for someone to live into the role and help us deliver the best possible customer service through the below team behaviours and beliefs:
- We listen, seek to understand & then clearly set and manage customer expectations
- We value accuracy, timeliness, consistency & continuous improvement
- We proactively own achieving the best possible outcome for our customers
- Customer experience is defined by the ‘How’ as much as it is by the ‘What’
A little about you
To be successful, we are on the search for someone who ticks the below boxes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Up to two years’ IT Customer Service work experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Windows Computer Platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills through all levels of the business and job functions
- High levels of self confidence
- Persistence and resilience
- Customer centric individual who adapts quickly to change!
So, to join our iconic company as we build one of the world’s most extraordinary food companies, apply now!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.