Glen Iris, Victoria
September 12, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Imagine working for a company that knows its people are the key to its success. A company in which creating stimulating work experiences is just as important as achieving extraordinary results.
Now, imagine being among people from multiple backgrounds with a wealth of experience and knowledge. At Campbell Arnott’s, we celebrate the diversity which enriches our global culture and fuels our growth.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly engaged & passionate Zone Manager (Field Manager) to deliver business results through the exceptional leadership of our Field Sales team.
The successful person will model superior leadership behaviours and will deliver on business priorities through rigorous discipline of in field execution. Your hands-on approach will see you in the field coaching your team 3 days per week.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of eight Territory Managers and their merchandisers
- Superior execution against trade standards, compliance activities and incremental opportunities
- Ability to create and maintain a high-performance environment
- Delivery of sustainable customer satisfaction through contact and engagement
- Provision of safe working environment at all times for team
- Regular travel will be required
Ingredients you will need to be successful in this role:
- Previous Field Sales experience in a similar role within FMCG
- Account Management experience and tertiary qualifications are highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to build effective teams and coach/develop others
- Capability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Solid communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of our primary customer base
If you are passionate about leading a team to success & are looking for an outstanding career opportunity click apply
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.