Machine Operator Day Shift
Manufacturing, Operations and Engineering
September 10, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Picture this – when your family & friends ask where you work, you will literally be able to say I make & bake Cruskits, Monte-Carlo, Shapes, Cheds and Short Bread Cream biscuits. If this excites you and you would like the opportunity to become a part of our iconic Virginia factory team… … . read on to see if you have the ingredients we are looking for.
We are currently on the lookout for a production machine operator across Day Shift to operate our state of the art automated machinery .
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous machine operating experience in FMCG industry;
- Experience in the use of Statistical Process Control systems and computerized control systems and applications;
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a proven ability to troubleshoot on machines;
- An understanding of team, safety, and quality operating principles;
- Effective communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team;
- Understanding of GMP / HACCP Principles;
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to embrace change;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team in a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing techniques or TPM / Continuous Improvement Teams;
What’s in it for you?
- A culture which places a high focus on employee safety and product quality;
- Opportunity to work with leading edge manufacturing technology;
- A well-established business that has celebrated their 150 year milestone that is dynamic and growing;
- Be part of building a high performing business that will continue to create ‘real food that matters for life’s moments’;
- A business that makes contributing back to the community a priority through our Arnott’s Foundation.
At Arnott’s Biscuits, we can offer you competitive rates of pay, uniforms that are supplied and laundered and a clean work environment.
Please note part of the recruitment process will require you to complete mechanical aptitude and general ability testing and a physical assessment.
Only candidates with unrestricted rights to work in Australia may apply for this position.
So to be able to show off where you work and what you create everyday, click apply now & come join our Arnott’s family!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.