Sr. Tax Analyst
October 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior Tax Analyst will be involved with all aspects of the tax functions including tax return preparation, tax accounting and audit support. Additional job responsibilities include providing support to the state and international tax functions, and lead role in the federal and state research credit calculations.
- Preparation of separate company proforma federal tax returns.
- Preparation of state income tax returns.
- Calculation of federal and state research tax credit.
- Responsible for reconciliation of state tax payable balance sheet accounts.
- Primary contact for gathering information to support the state tax returns preparation.
- Responsible for calculating and timely filing of federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Assist in preparation of the tax provision and footnotes including all workpapers to support the financial statements.
- Significant interaction with controller group and business units as well as external auditors.
- Coordination of the tax return and provision process along with international and state tax groups.
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of relevant tax experience or equivalent experience in business or industry required
- CPA certification (or working toward certification) required
- Broad exposure to federal, state, and international income taxation
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Desire to initiate change, act proactively, take charge, respond with a sense of urgency, and drive execution throughout the organization
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Exposure to Onesource tax products
- Strong understanding of accounting for income taxes (FAS 740 and FIN 48)
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.