Strategic Sourcing Analyst
July 11, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Analyst, Strategic Sourcing is responsible for data analytics and executing strategic sourcing initiatives in collaboration with Campbell’s Global Procurement organization. The Analyst will lead all aspects of the strategic sourcing process utilizing best practice procurement processes to deliver best possible value while meeting the company’s quality, diversity, corporate social responsibility, and financial objectives. The role has a major analytical component and customer focus at its core and requires strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing.
- Facilitates strategic sourcing events from start to finish (RFI, RFP, eAuction) using Ariba e-Sourcing tools and Excel-based analytics.
- Develops all required documentation including content, bid sheet, in-depth analysis of price proposals, and project briefs.
- Coordinates with buyers and extended cross-functional teams on sourcing requirements, establishing baseline (annual spend, volumes, etc.), and identifying potential suppliers.
- Supports the execution of the 7-step Strategic Sourcing Process, including category deep-dives, category strategy development, and sourcing approach identification.
- Completes savings analysis sheets in accordance with the defined process to ensure achieved savings through strategic sourcing initiatives are captured and reported in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Education discipline in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, or Economics desired.
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience required. Prior internship in relevant area is a plus.
- Must have excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel a must.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Strategic Sourcing process, and Ariba tools a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Naturally a self-starter and very results-oriented.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.