Maint Plnr & Schdlr
July 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of all available Maintenance work hours against work orders on a continuous basis, including planned preventative and corrective maintenance. Key job functions include ordering/staging parts, parts inventory, planning/scheduling work, and capturing data for continual review of PM process, as presented on special and routine reports. The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is an integral part of the Plant Reliability process.
Principle Accountabilities (listed in order of importance)
- Utilize SAP to plan the ongoing maintenance work queue based on notifications or scheduled maintenance activities( planned preventative and corrective maintenance work ).
- Review and monitor malfunction reports and maintenance requests
- Plan the work order type, scope, resources and deadlines for the maintenance tasks (considering operational and material constraints)
- Change notifications into work orders
- Coordinate preventative and corrective work with operations and production planning
- Create requisitions to order parts for planned and unplanned maintenance tasks.
- Develop daily/weekly maintenance plan
- Review status of work orders from maintenance plan daily and report schedule compliance %.
- Monitor and review maintenance backlog.
- Develop Equipment Bill of Materials in SAP.
- Monitor maintenance resource capacities
- Perform shutdown planning
- Analyzes possibilities for reducing work order execution times (critical path)
- Review and update maintenance plans with maintenance technicians on an annual basis (minimum).
- Daily/Weekly feedback to Maintenance manager on schedule compliance reports.
- Daily/Weekly feedback to Engineering and Maintenance manager on 421 maintenance expense items.
- Manage the maintenance backlog to achieve a maximum of 2 work weeks (in hours).
- Work with suppliers to determine scope of work required by contractors.
Job Specifications (Knowledge, skills & abilities)
- A minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree, preferably
- Minimum 3 years recent maintenance experience in a food, beverage or medical supply/pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing environment.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Maintenance Reliability concepts, and working knowledge of root cause analysis of machinery.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft programs and maintenance planning systems, preferably SAP.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.