Senior Risk Management Analyst
July 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Program Processes and Procedures
- Collect and manage current and historical exposure information, and prepare annual underwriting submissions on a timely basis for our global risk financing/insurance programs
- Evaluate risk financing alternatives, and adequacy of insurance limits
- Check accuracy of insurance policies, and maintain insurance coverage summaries
- Coordinate audits of insurance programs
- Arrange for timely payment of all costs associated with the cost of risk; keep accurate records of risk management expenses, including loss costs
- Assist in the preparation of the annual insurance budget including cost of risk allocations to business units, and quarterly department accounting
- Administer the surety and letter of credit programs
- Support compliance with state regulations for workers compensation in self-insured, and monopolistic states
- Partner throughout the organization providing advice and guidance with contract reviews, and insurance risk transfer
- Supervise the issuance of certificates of insurance and auto ID cards in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinate property loss control recommendations and action plans
- Provide ongoing risk management support and assistance as needed
- Maintain the company’s property statement of values, schedule of insurance, resume & portfolio of insurance, as well as other pertinent documentation as required
- Provide expertise in policy and coverage interpretation to operating company personnel
- Responsible to assist with the investigation, documentation and the filing of property, transit and recall claims
- Provide analytical support to the Manager Workers Compensation Claims utilizing the claims Risk Management Information System
- Bachelor’s degree with major in finance, accounting or risk management
- CRM, ARM designation or CPCU course work a plus
- Minimum of five years within a risk management environment or insurance company or brokerage experience handling national or global accounts
- Demonstrated capabilities in the major areas of responsibilities described above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with all levels of personnel at operating units and corporate staff
- Heavy administrative and organizational skills; must be detail oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- Computer skills, experienced in Windows environment, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook software and use of on-line claims data systems
- Time management skills, flexible and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.