June 13, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Are you looking to sprinkle some change into your career? If so, what is the criteria for the next company you join … How about working for an Australian iconic brand that has been standing strong for over 150 years? … Or to be able to go into work and not just smell those oh so sweet and distinct aromas, but also see how and where everyone’s favourite Monte Carlo, Kingston & Cruskit biscuits are made?… So, if both your mind and tummy aren’t jumping at the thought just yet, then I can guarantee the fact you will have the ability to join a supportive & fun team that will truly feel like family will do the trick – lets’ face it who wouldn’t want to be part of all the above!
A little about your next role…
When you walk down the aisle at Woolworths or Coles and see the assorted cream biscuit packets which have everyone’s favourite Monte Carlo, Shortbread Cream and Kingston biscuits inside – what if I said you would be responsible for the smooth running of the packaging of that line? Is your mouth drooling at the thought? In this role you will be responsible for managing your own small business on Day Shift for our assorted-packaging line, whilst still maintaining an overall perspective of the line performance. In this highly automated robotic environment you will continually strive to achieve the best quality, as safely as possible, at the best price, whilst motivating and developing your team. In a role where no two days are ever the same, you will also be expected to trouble shoot and make decisions in a timely manner, often working closely with your colleagues on the other lines and service departments.
What’s in it for you?
- Ownership of a highly automated (robotic) manufacturing line
- Work within a fast paced environment, with an experienced operations team – you will have the opportunity to continually learn, develop and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Unique company benefits – including but not limited to daily dry cleaned uniform & staff biscuit shop on-site
A little about you…
If you want to see if you have the key ingredients to be successful in this role keep reading below…
- 3-5 years’ experience leading an automated manufacturing line;
- Relevant tertiary qualification for e.g. Mechanical engineering;
- Passion for problem solving;
- Strong technical expertise in an automated, fast-moving manufacturing environment;
- Experience in identifying and delivering on continuous improvement projects, ideally within a Lean Manufacturing framework;
- Exceptional leadership style, driven by values and a people focus;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and build teams;
- A can do attitude to drive operations and efficiencies;
- Exceptional communication skills to build on key relationships onsite, and to lead your team
So if you have ticked all the boxes above, and the idea of being able to step into a role where we want you to take ownership of your team and line is getting you excited… make sure you click apply now, because we want you!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.