Territory Sales Representative – Foodservice
June 12, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
At Campbell Company of Canada, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We’ve made a career of searching for the best, the brightest and the most promising professionals – at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a challenger mindset, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and are passionate about quality and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity in Winnipeg on our North American Food Service Sales team for a Customer Development Manager (contract term), reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for calling on various accounts and working with our broad-line distributor partners to maximize sales within the Manitoba/NW Ontario territory. The start date for the successful candidate will be September 5, 2018 with the contract ending on February 15, 2019.
This results-driven role focuses on achieving personal sales targets, new business development and maintaining customer relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In your role as a Customer Development Manager at Campbell Company of Canada, you will be part of our success by:
- Presenting new and existing products to existing clients.
- Cold calling and making presentations to prospective new clients.
- Conducting sales presentations to our distributor partner’s sales teams.
- Following up on sales leads provided by our broadline distributor partners.
- Participating in projects such as major promotions, new product launches and marketing initiatives
- Providing customer care to operators currently using the Campbell’s portfolio.
- Planning, set up and participation in industry food shows.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Post-secondary degree in Hospitality, Healthcare and/or Foodservice Discipline
- Minimum of three years proven sales experience, preferably in foodservice operations or pharmaceuticals
- Culinary background or designation an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and planning skills
- Demonstrated drive for results and natural self-starter
- Proven consultative selling and persuasive skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume online at: http://www.campbellsoup.ca/en-ca/about-us/careers
No telephone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Campbell…Real Food that Matters for Life’s Moments.
Where icon brands thrive.
People are valued.
And you can make a difference.
Campbell Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.