North Strathfield, New South Wales
June 12, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Arnotts has a strong growth agenda and we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join our team and support our expansion plans.
Picture yourself working on one of Australia’s most loved brands. Joining the Campbell Arnott’s marketing team provides a unique opportunity because we offer you;
- End to End Innovation Development – managing from ideation and strategy through to in-market execution, working intimately with specialist cross-functional teams.
- Genuine consumer focus – partner with dedicated consumer insight teams across commercial and sensory to develop actionable understanding of our consumers, brands and innovations.
- End to End communication development – local brands, locally managed – from insight, to brief, to creative development and integrated media planning.
- Exploring non-traditional channels – Traverse both current and new channels for our innovations to meet consumers needs
- Work across brands- our Treating portfolio includes current brands such as Tim Tam & Arnotts Sweet & Chocolate biscuits including Mint Slice, Caramel Crown, Monte Carlo and Iced VoVo!
- Welcoming and balanced culture – located in the Bakehouse Quarter with a mix of cafes, restaurants and only 5 minutes’ walk from North Strathfield train station
We are looking for a motivated Brand Manager who is passionate about our iconic brands and are looking to take their career to the next level.
So, if you enjoy partnering with great people and have a hunger for delivering exceptional results and owning the success of Campbell Arnott’s brands we would like to shout you a cup of tea or coffee and your favourite Arnott’s biscuit.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.