May 11, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
With an outstanding portfolio of more than 300 brands across the biscuit, soup, stock and juice categories, Campbell Arnott’s is committed to proudly building consumers’ best loved brands. Through our talented employees and teams, we deliver our brand promise; there is no substitute for quality.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Virginia employs 700 staff and produces 40,000 tonnes of product each year. Our plant is designed to run high volume products and uses a number of highly automated packaging systems, including robotics. We operate in full production mode 24 hours per day, 5 days per week with some overtime on weekends
Reporting to the Inventory Control Team Leader, the Logistics Coordinator is accountable for accurate production reporting and the control of raw materials and packaging materials required for production. This role will be required to work afternoon shift.
What will your role look like?
- Coordinate the inventory control process for afternoon shift;
- Monitor production (commits) in SAP ensuring timely and accurate reporting;
- Daily inventory counts and reconciliation. Generate reports containing Production Staging Area (PSA) inventory discrepancies for prior day, and cycle count PSA (weekend), and Bin locations;
- Close process orders from prior day, after reconciling and adjusting raw material and finished goods inventory;
- Perform root cause investigation on discrepancies (yield losses);
- Production reporting and reconciliation, complete tasks from previous shift;
- Investigate PSA errors and correct issues to ensure date integrity;
- Act as an integral part of a task force to align systems accuracy of material usage and BOM accuracy;
- Conduct cycle counting of key items.
- Lead a team of Forklift drivers
- Point of contact for automated forklift interactions.
What ingredients do you need to be successful?
- Previous logistical experience in a food, pharmaceutical or similar manufacturing environment;
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable but not essential;
- Experience in leading and managing a team;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Experience with computer systems including excel and SAP (essential);
- Self-starter and can work unsupervised;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
So, if you want to take on a role in a fast-paced, extraordinary food business, click ‘apply’ now, as your next role is waiting for you!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.