Customer Business Manager, Amazon
April 13, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Customer Business Manager, Amazon will manage Amazon and/or other assigned pure play customers to achieve sales and profit targets. Develop and implement account specific business plans, serve as the primary account contact, responsible for increasing sales and distribution, forecast and track account progress, oversee orders throughout the process working with logistics, nurture customer relationships, develop and lead key account presentations, work jointly with all facets of the organization to achieve account business plan objectives. Liaison to marketing, finance, sourcing and supply chain to create product and packaging, forecast and track account progress and oversee orders throughout the life cycle. Develop and lead key internal and external account presentations.
- Conduct joint business planning to develop customer specific plans in order to deliver and increase sales
- Liaison to brand and digital marketing to define/create features and benefits to meet account requirements, within margin requirements
- Develop and deliver sales and key customer presentations
- Maintain, analyze and report: on inventory status, sales projections, and sell-through to regular and ad hoc forecasts for customer sales and brands
- Develop and maintain channel data: analyze for trends and changes; account ranking; cross channel competitive threats and opportunities
- Liaison to planning and operations to minimize out of stocks occurrences by providing monthly rolling product forecasts
- Develop relationship with Amazon to strengthen loyalty and expand business
- Address credit issues with internal resources and customer contacts as needed
- Work with logistics and customers to troubleshoot problems, developing and delivering actionable solutions
- Leverage Category Management to develop business plans to grow in all categories and channel
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience, prefer 5+
- Demonstrated Amazon/e-Commerce account management experience
- Demonstrated professional competence in communication, presentation, adaptability and creating influence
- Demonstrated e-Commerce data loading/portal management expertise
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.