North Strathfield, New South Wales
May 14, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator for our Headquarters in North Strathfield. You will undertake administrative tasks and coverage of the reception desk. You will be reporting to the building services manager and supporting the tax and treasury team.
The tasks will mainly include data entry with the opportunity to manage system improvements. You will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. You will also be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The role will be a perm part time salary role. With the option of working either morning or afternoon.
Main duties include:
- Coordinate office operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Data entry of Invoices, financials and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues in the tax and treasury team when required
- 2 hours of the day will cover reception duties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling and spreadsheets
- Flexibility to cover any leave in the reception duties space (desirable)
If you are interested in this exciting newly created position, please do not hesitate to hit the send button now!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.