National Account Manager WW Campbells
North Strathfield, New South Wales
March 13, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Campbell Arnotts team as a National Account Manager. You will manage the Campbell’s business with one of our key strategic business partners. This high profile position will be focused on the cross functional management of all aspects of our business and is responsible for the category review process, the implementation and execution of promotional strategy, development of account specific activity, ensuring availability and working closely with our field team to execute our joint business plans.
The key elements of customer management and business planning will include;
* Identifying mutually beneficial opportunities of relevance and scale
* Developing customer plans that align with the strategic objectives of our organization and the customer
* Issue management and resolution
* Execution of key initiatives and plans.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following ingredients to be extraordinary:
* Articulate, with strong communication skills
* Track record of building strong relationships, both internally and with customers
* Solid commercial and financial acumen
* Strong problem solving skills and a solution focused mindset
* Commitment to a collaborative approach, in order to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes
* Effective planning & prioritisation skills
* A focus on end to end execution
* Self-motivated with a drive to achieve extraordinary results
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Account Manager to excel their career with an iconic company on a high profile customer.
So, if you want freedom to achieve personally and professionally, and be part of building an extraordinary business, please apply now!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.