Quality Systems Coordinator
February 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position will support Pepperidge Farm Quality Systems team, supporting finished product data management, communication of details to our external partners, ensuring compliance internally, as well as providing support to R&D, Plant Quality and Business Quality Team. This position will also participate by individual or team effort in various commercialization activities and supply quality assessments.
- Data Management
- Database Administration
- Co-Manufacturing Support
- Lab Support
- Individual serves as Temp Note Admin (processing, extensions, closures, admin interventions), provide support and direction to end users to ensure complete and accurate requests, ensure adherence to policy and maintenance of affected data in Optiva and SharePoint.
- Data maintenance: Optiva product formula review for manual obsolescence ensuring alignment and accuracy of data between disparate systems.
- Worker will support formula audits, ensuring compliancy between Optiva and SAP, scheduling, desktop review, administration and logging and monitoring of CA’s
- Responsible for system maintenance activities, including technical support to end users, ensuring system usage, compliance of standards and business processes.
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree or related CPG experience
- Years of relevant experience – 5+
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities required:
- Basic knowledge of SAP Bill of Materials and PO activity
- Experience with finished product and formula related data
- Database/ information management systems include Optiva, QLM and Tumbleweed (including Filezilla)
- SharePoint knowledge is a mustStrong verbal and written skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of processes in plants
- Can-do attitude
- Promotes engagement & diversity
- Permanent Part-time (20 hours/week on average); limited travel to plants, as needed, to conduct studies.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.