Shopper Marketing Manager – Savoury
North Strathfield, New South Wales
February 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- An exciting role for a Shopper/ Trade Marketing Manager to expand their skill set
- Smart, innovative, future focused
- North Strathfield location, close to the train station with onsite parking available
A little about the role
Jatz, Sao, Vita Weat and the ever-dependable Shapes! Whatever your favourite is there are always plenty of options to have with your steaming coffee. But why wait for a coffee to bite into the delicious flavours? Anytime of the day would suit the all-consuming delicious sensory experience… … . Now that I have your attention! How could you not jump at the opportunity to work with not just the Shapes, but all our other amazing brands!
We have a great opportunity for a passionate Shopper/Trade Marketer to take on a highly-visible role on our iconic Arnott’s Savoury portfolio.
As part of our integrated Category & Shopper team, you will be responsible for developing, executing and evaluating in-store shopper marketing programs across our Savoury portfolio. You will apply your cross-functional leadership skills to work closely with our Brand Marketing and Field teams on these programs in our main grocery channels. You will also own the relationship with our external agency partners, leading the briefing, design & development of our programs.
If you’re keen to continue developing your skills in Shopper & Brand Marketing, read on to find out more!
Key elements of the role
- Setting the strategic direction for the Shopper Marketing platform for the Arnotts Savoury portfolio
- Developing national Category Activations across the Savoury portfolio, tailoring these as needed for our grocery customers
- Developing Customer Activations within Grocery, taking the lead on program design & customer engagement
- Leading post-program evaluation to drive insights for future activations
- Managing the Savoury Activation budget
- Actively contributing to various cross-functional projects, ensuring effective planning & alignment
- Follow market trends for in store activities, and create strategies and make recommendations based on the trends
- Development of leading edge field sales selling tools
The ingredients you need to be extraordinary in this role
- Solid FMCG knowledge, with a good understanding of the industry and our grocery customer needs
- Strong Shopper Marketing experience, ideally with exposure to Brand Marketing, Category or Sales
- Capability to quickly build effective internal and external relationships, with strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience of cross-functional project management and planning
- Clear ability to handle numerous priorities and stakeholders
- Driven with a passion for leading the delivery of strong business results in a collaborative environment
- Capability to build strong internal and external relationships, with well-developed influencing skills
- Strong communication skills to deliver consistent messages and communication to Customers, Retailers and internally
A little about the company
Campbell Arnott’s is part of the Campbell Soup Company and our iconic brands such as Tim Tams, Shapes and V8 are loved and enjoyed by many. Not only do we have amazing brands, we have a culture that is double choc coated in passionate loyalty, inclusivity and purpose. The icing on the biscuit is that we pride ourselves on our work/life balance, our dedication to growing our employees and our people who make our business the best place to be, which is why we were ranked as one of Australia’s Best Places to work in 2017.
Come and be a part of one of Australia’s most treasured companies, where our people pave the way and the culture is inclusive – you will be part of our family. Here we pride ourselves on our work/ life balance, our dedication to growing our employees and our fantastic work perks!
So, if you want the opportunity to achieve personally and professionally, and contribute to a market-leading business, don’t hesitate to click the apply button below.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.