February 9, 2018
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
What’s the number one item you wanted to tick off your 2018 bucket list? How about working for an Australian iconic brand that has been standing strong for over 150 years? … Or to be able to go into work and not just smell those oh so sweet and distinct aromas, but also see how and where everyone’s favorite Monte Carlo, Kingston & Cruskit biscuits are made?… So, if both your mind and tummy aren’t jumping at the thought just yet, then I can guarantee the fact you will have the ability to join a supportive & fun team that will truly feel like family will do the trick – lets’ face it who wouldn’t want to be part of all the above!
We are calling on all tech savvy individuals, who enjoy thinking outside the box to approach trouble shooting and problem-solving tasks. If you also see yourself as someone who has a strong Continuous Improvement & Process Improvement mindset, you may be the perfect fit to be our next Labour Coordinator team member!
What will your role look like?
- Managing the casual & temporary pool of employees across different shifts
- Supporting the Team Leader’s for covering absenteeism within their teams, including coordinating labour for the shifts that need covering
- Use your Continuous Improvement lense to challenge current processes, and identify improvements and efficiencies in the way we currently work
- Bring your Tech Savy self to this role to assist us in incorporating automation into the labour coordinator process
- Curiosity and creativity are a must in your day-to-day role!
- Previous experience with managing day-to-day allocation of labour within a payroll system (Kronos system experience preferable)
- Do you have a payroll and labour coordinating background? – if yes then keep reading…
- Strong leadership experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- You will also need to be passionate about thinking of longer term solutions when problem solving & trouble shooting
- If busy schedules keep you energetic, and you have a talent for multi-tasking … we pick you!
So if you have ticked all the boxes above, and the idea of being able to step into a role and company where we want your creative flare to shine is getting you excited… make sure you click apply & cross that number one item off your 2018 bucket list!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.