Sr. Financial Analyst
November 13, 2017
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Supply Chain Finance Analyst will work within the local finance team to prepare financial reports and analysis to be provided to plant leadership and deliver value-added decision support and financial insights to drive cost management at the plant.
- Compute, analyze, and communicate weekly internal management reports (volumes, yields, direct labor, and spending).
- Support and participate in the plant enabler program.
- Prepare, analyze and review cost center expenses with department owners monthly.
- Support the annual operating plan development and financial projections.
- Adhoc projects as needed.
- Ability to analyze financial information and interpret results to drive change.
- Ability to proactively monitor and review transactional activity for variances needing addressing.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross functionally.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving are critical success factors.
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, plant finance/accounting preferred.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, specifically in MS Excel.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and some understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) or similar reporting system.
- Must be flexible, organized and capable of performing multiple tasks; comfortable working under strict deadlines; ability to be clear on priorities and to shift between tasks on short notice.
- Proven, reliable work history.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.