Senior Communications Specialist
November 14, 2017
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Soup Company is seeking a Senior Communications Specialist to join a dynamic communications team focused on strategic storytelling and digital engagement spanning both internal and external communications. We’re looking for a high-energy, forward-thinking person who wants to join a purpose-driven company and who flourishes in a fast-paced environment. Come be part of the team that’s becoming the voice of the new food industry!
The Senior Communications Specialist will develop and implement communications plans and tactics to support the goals and initiatives of Campbell’s corporate communications. You’re a strong communicator well-versed in internal communication strategies and tactics that drive awareness and engagement in support of business goals. You’re comfortable communicating in a multi-media, omni-channel environment to reach a range of audiences. Responsibilities include developing change management employee communications, corporate digital content, assisting with executive communications, and coordinating large-scale meetings and events You’ll will work closely with communications colleagues at headquarters and in the regions, as well as colleagues in Human Resources, IT, Legal and other corporate functions.
You’ll leverage sound judgment, experience with diverse communication tactics and a continuous improvement mindset to deliver high quality work across multiple projects within stringent timelines.
- Synthesize and prioritize activities across multiple concurrent projects; implementing timely communications aligned with project milestones
- Provide counsel to internal clients about communications and measuring/evaluating results
- Manage and maintain department editorial calendar, facilitate editorial meeting and work with team to ensure content is on schedule and deadlines are met
- Develop and execute content packages for all corporate owned digital channels-including posting to external blog, Twitter, Workplace and digital signage
- Create and deliver monthly analytics dashboard to report on content performance
- Support employee events and programs
- Coordinate World Headquarters communications
- Assist in social media content creation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or similar degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a communications role, particularly with corporate or organizational communications experience
- Strong writing skills across a variety of mediums (e.g., print, presentation, web)
- Internal communications capabilities, including experience with change management
- Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and to work in self-directed fashion as necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using technology-based communications
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Digitally savvy – Microsoft SharePoint, graphic design skills and/or experience using Adobe Creative Suite, and social media a plus
- Team player with familiarity working in a matrix
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.