Digital Marketing Manager – Campbells Kitchen.com
October 10, 2017
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Campbell’s Kitchen Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in helping to modernize Campbell’s marketing organization and digital capabilities to drive our collective brands and business forward.
This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of Campbell’s largest digital platform, Campbell’s Kitchen.com. He or she will lead day-to-day operations across the entire Campbell’s Kitchen ecosystem: website, email newsletter, social media presence, app, Alexa skill. This role will continually improve content, functionality and user experience in support of business and marketing objectives. This role will also establish short and long-term strategic actions to maintain/improve the property’s competitive position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day operations across the entire Campbell’s Kitchen ecosystem: website, email newsletter, social media presence, app, Alexa skill.
- Own and execute the channel strategy to achieve established objectives while optimizing budgets.
- Drive development of cross-channel content strategy and execution, including annual content planning and content calendar and ongoing updates that keep content fresh and relevant.
- Accelerate growth of Campbell’s Kitchen’s email newsletter program including acquisition and retention efforts.
- Drive continuous optimization and learning across the ecosystem through ongoing and consistently integrated experimentation and testing.
- Manage SEO for site to improve search results and increase traffic.
- Manage cross functional team across IT, SEO, content development, content production, analytics and tagging.
- Thought leader on digital marketing, driving continual education via sharing best practices, learnings and insights with the marketing function.
- Models best practices for site management and ongoing content optimization.
- Manage agency/vendor relationships.
- Minimum education required BA/BS.
- 6+ years digital marketing experience.
- Experience planning online marketing strategies and developing solutions to drive traffic and grow audiences.
- Knowledge of SEO, Content Management Systems such as WordPress and website design best practices.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques, including emerging technologies and platforms
- Excellent communication skills with abundant examples of fruitful collaborations.
- Strong project management skills and a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.