Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
October 10, 2017
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The SEO Manager within the Digital Acceleration Group will play a key role in modernizing Campbell’s US marketing organization and digital capabilities in an effort to drive our collective brands and business forward.
He/She will be responsible for building Campbell’s SEO strategy and capability, increasing organic search traffic that drives acquisition and, ultimately, revenue. In addition, this role will serve as the SEO Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the enterprise and will work with cross-functional teams such as IT, Marketing and Media (Paid Search) to instill SEO best practices. The individual will also be responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects such as keyword strategy and site performance. The right candidate should have a command of best practices and trends in SEO and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Lead the overall SEO strategy – goals, objectives and tactics – to grow the Organic Search Channel.
- Manage SEO operations; execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting.
- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitive research and content optimization, back-linking and tagging.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track and analyze overall SEO program success with regard to traffic, ranking, indexed pages and backlinks.
- Cross-functional leadership, including working in concert with: paid search to ensure programs are synergistic and complimentary; IT to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code; marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Make recommendations to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Clearly articulate the business case for SEO investment, tying results to measurable KPIs.
- Thought leader on SEO, driving continual education and new capabilities within the marketing function and keeping abreast of the latest SEO news and developments.
- Consults and collaborates with brand marketing teams to ensure content strategies are created leveraging data-driven insights.
- Drives linkages between IT, paid search, marketing and other key stakeholders.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Minimum education required BA/BS.
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO experience.
- Passion for SEO and a strong understanding of SEO best practices such as SEO-friendly site architecture, content optimization, meta-data optimization.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to Business stakeholders.
- Google AdWord certification or in-depth knowledge of Google WebMaster Tools
- Full understanding of the CMS – WordPress.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.