Interactive Marketing Manager, Mobile and Emerging Media
Camden, NJ, USA
Req #: 8110-A
The Interactive Marketing Manager, Mobile & Emerging Media role is responsible for the ongoing leadership, management and growth of Campbell’s presence across the mobile and emerging media landscape.
1. Drive the growth and adoption of mobile as a communications vehicle, marketing touch-point, insights tool and sales generating channel.
2. Responsible for creating and fostering relationships with key mobile partners including Google, Apple, Facebook and foursquare.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop mobile marketing plans and strategies to support the brand business goals and the organization’s commitment to digital fitness.
4. Partner with our existing external partners to ensure we are leveraging a healthy mix of best practices based on historical experience, while also continuing to invest in emerging opportunities and platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing mobile marketing initiatives
- Real-word experience planning mobile marketing and emerging media programs that span owned (eg branded apps), earned (eg syndicated data partnerships) and paid (mobile advertising)
- Knowledge of current digital and mobile Marketing best practices and understanding of the processes needed to convert ideas into tangible effective deliverables
- Knowledge of mobile marketing legal guidelines, including, but not limited to “do not track” and CAN SPAM
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results, especially as related to 360 "Integrated Communication Planning"
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Strong negotiation skills as both a strategic advisor and direct negotiator for a broad variety of Interactive services
- 5-7 years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment that relies on a matrix management approach to communications and marketing
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing
- Proven experience of leading enterprise wide mobile initiatives, including the development of apps, mobile web and CRM programs
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+, and integrating these platforms into mobile experiences
- Experience with leveraging social media, digital marketing and mobile platform specific tools to uncover insights, inform recommendations and evaluate performance of initiatives